Conifer Health Solutions

www.coniferhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

unethical

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time

Pros

you.... get a paycheck once they figure out how to process your pay at all. a good place to get experience depending on your dept

Cons

i think it took me like 3 weeks after my first pay period for me to get paid. highly unethical practices while waving a banner of ethics. low pay. poor raises. lack of communication between corporate vs. field management. would not recommend anyone that i care about to work there

107 Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions (View Most Recent)

Supervisor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Some of the immediate leadership are very hands on and will take the time to develop you professionally.

Cons

When there is a negative perception of the department it is the standard practice to remove the Supervisor from the team. This has occured within several departments. Really they need to take a more indepth look at the department and identify the reason issue and not put a band aid on it.

The environment is too "corporate". I understand you want everything to be equal and follow the policy and procedures for everything but some times it is too much.

Disappointing.

Current Employee - Account Specialist in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Account Specialist in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions

Pros

Compensation is fair among industry standards.

Cons

Too much favoritism. 80% of middle management is in positions they are not worthy of. Middle management is made up of uneducated, unprofessional and uncaring individuals. Conifer does not lead by example...

Come down from your glass houses and take a look at your middle management. You should be on the TV show "Undercover Boss" and take to heart what your "peon" workers are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions