Conifer Health Solutions

www.coniferhealth.com

Third party liability Collector

Former Employee - Third Party Liability Collector  in  Anaheim, CA
Former Employee - Third Party Liability Collector in Anaheim, CA

Pros

Its a job that has benefits plus pay

Cons

I went through a 3 phase hiring process. I was given a job offer that i took time to think due to the pay rate (under paid). However, i was in the need of a job, so I accepted it. Because i took my time to think about it they retracted their offer. Extremely disappointing. Never knew taking time to think about an offer was so bad.

Very unethical to offer a job to someone and then retracting for taking the time to think about if the pay rate and position would be a great fit for the employee. Perhaps the company is well known but management makes it look horrible. I do not recommend this company to anyone

Other reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

unethical

Pros

you.... get a paycheck once they figure out how to process your pay at all. a good place to get experience depending on your dept

Cons

i think it took me like 3 weeks after my first pay period for me to get paid. highly unethical practices while waving a banner of ethics. low pay. poor raises. lack of communication between corporate vs. field management. would not recommend anyone that i care about to work there

Supervisor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Pros

Some of the immediate leadership are very hands on and will take the time to develop you professionally.

Cons

When there is a negative perception of the department it is the standard practice to remove the Supervisor from the team. This has occured within several departments. Really they need to take a more indepth look at the department and identify the reason issue and not put a band aid on it.

The environment is too "corporate". I understand you want everything to be equal and follow the policy and procedures for everything but some times it is too much.

There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions.

Worked for Conifer Health Solutions? Contribute to the Community!