Conifer Health Solutions

www.coniferhealth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

Penny Pinching in all the wrong places

Former Employee - Patient Access in Tacoma, WA
Former Employee - Patient Access in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice coworkers. Free parking. An opportunity to work with new systems coming on line.

Cons

Low pay, terrible benefits, substandard equipment, everything looks like it came from a garage sale. Benefits that are not even created for this State (Blue Cross of Texas does not offer PCPs in WA).

You are a healthcare support organization so you might consider offering your employees decent healthcare coverage instead of the barest of bare minimums, PTO close to industry standards: benefits that some one could be proud to talk about.

115 Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions (View Most Recent)

Third party liability Collector

Former Employee - Third Party Liability Collector in Anaheim, CA
    Former Employee - Third Party Liability Collector in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Its a job that has benefits plus pay

Cons

I went through a 3 phase hiring process. I was given a job offer that i took time to think due to the pay rate (under paid). However, i was in the need of a job, so I accepted it. Because i took my time to think about it they retracted their offer. Extremely disappointing. Never knew taking time to think about an offer was so bad.

Very unethical to offer a job to someone and then retracting for taking the time to think about if the pay rate and position would be a great fit for the employee. Perhaps the company is well known but management makes it look horrible. I do not recommend this company to anyone

unethical

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time

Pros

you.... get a paycheck once they figure out how to process your pay at all. a good place to get experience depending on your dept

Cons

i think it took me like 3 weeks after my first pay period for me to get paid. highly unethical practices while waving a banner of ethics. low pay. poor raises. lack of communication between corporate vs. field management. would not recommend anyone that i care about to work there

There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions