Pays the bills...

Pros

I enjoy the atmosphere, appreciate my co-workers. I feel like I finally have a life-work balance with not having to work on weekends.

Cons

This place is all over the map when it comes to consistency. The training needs to be improved, and employees need to be able to see clear and concise goals that company wants them to meet. The metrics are not practical at all and this is why the turnover rate is so high.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate the metrics, you have valuable people that want to do a great job involving customer service but the scores that you want are not practical.

Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

One of the worse companies in my 30+ year career

Current Employee - Patient Access/Financial Services Representative in Gig Harbor, WA

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Bonuses,good amount of holidays paid

Cons

Micromanaged,lack of direction for HR,unreponsive calls back,poor communcation and made to feel unimportant with all about the monies collected. Low accumlated PTO, low salaries not cost comparison with cost of living areas. Lack of community caring. $2500 Deduct/$10,400 OOP Insurance is terrible for being in the healthcare.

Advice to Management

Get in touch with frontline staffing for updates on how poor HR communcation is handled.

I'm looking for something else

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

remote after in office training, many co-workers seem very nice

Cons

Job was boring and lacked challenge. Management is poor, lacks experience, lack of effective if any communication, very poor training, almost no policy or procedure in writing and so it changes according to the supervisor you ask. Immediate supervisors have little or no supervisory training or experience, work rules applied inconsistently, Time off constantly denied, except to some. Only pay for overtime with comp time and few holidays off or weekends off.

Advice to Management

Improve low level management skills, don't advance people who don't have the finesse or skills to supervise others. Put all rules, policy, procedure etc. in writing so all the employees see and understand the same thing and get the same information. Give PTO, it is "Paid time off" that was earned.