There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

I Like This Place...There's Room to Grow

Current Employee - Manager In Operations in Frisco, TX
Current Employee - Manager In Operations in Frisco, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Conifer is growing really fast. From what I can see with my job I have a lot of opportunity to move up. It seems like we're adding new clients every day.

Cons

Conifer is growing really fast. Their having a really hard time finding people.

Advice to Management

With everything going so fast, stop and take the time to hear what we're saying on the front lines.

reviews filtered by

I feel Conifer has a very laid back, but structural work environment.

Current Employee - HIM Senior Specialist in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - HIM Senior Specialist in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Conifer has several pros. Bonus pay every three months depending on the overall department performance. Individual desk for all HIM employees. Shift differential pay based on each shift, including weekend shifts. 9 paid holidays. Vacation Days at the beginning. Health Insurance after 30 days of hire. 401k company matches 6%. Free parking for downtown.

Cons

However, like any company there are going to Cons. You have to use your vacation days for sick days. Communication can be very sparse. Help Desk can take to long to help with anything. Technical support is not always available when needed. Programs are not all up to date or could better programs.

Advice to Management

Communication can be better in person or by phone. Emails and text can be misunderstood.

Horrible place to work! Do not transition to Conifer unless you absolutely have to!

Current Employee - Patient Access Specialist ER in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Patient Access Specialist ER in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are no pros to working at Conifer, especially in comparison to the organization I transitioned from.

Cons

Incompetent, ineffective management. No procedures in place to convey information to employees. No support for new employees. No structured training for employees, even those with zero experience or familiarity with field. No appreciation or loyalty shown towards long standing employees. Expected to be available whenever they need someone.

Advice to Management

Communicate with and respect your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions