I love working here.

Current Employee - Case Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Case Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is amazing. You get to work from home and maintain a family life, the schedules are beyond flexible and they let you create almost any type of schedule you want 24/7, the staff is great to work with, very friendly and so is management, monthly incentive bonuses for doing your job!! . . opportunities for overtime, and it's so great working in a place that is growing like crazy.

Cons

The training is tough and they do hold you to high quality standards, sometimes they are adding so much staff that you lose track of the names, sometimes understaffed because they are having a hard time hiring fast enough to keep up with the growth.

Advice to Management

I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. I joined here in October 2013 and it has been great. For all the reasons above . . and more. There are opportunities for advancement and the management team is available 24/7 to help anyone who needs it. The team leaders are extremely hands on and the manager is available by phone any time of day or night if you have a question..... where else can you do that? I have referred several former co-workers and friends from nursing school and they are all so happy they joined up. Any time I need to flex my schedule or need a day off, my supervisor works with me or helps me get a trade with someone. I really couldn't ask for a better place to work that suits my life right now. My kids and my dogs are happy to have me home so much as well. I plan on staying here as long as they'll have me.

Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

You better not get sick because you can't afford the doctor

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy my co-workers, and I happen to really like my manager. I like what I do and I feel as though my contributions are recognized. My pay is decent but I know people who do the same work as I do who make about 15-20% more than I do.

Cons

Health benefits are the worst I have ever had from any company that I have ever worked for. I even work inside of a hospital but I cannot afford to get sick. We are only offered a high-deductible health plan and my in-network out-of-pocket costs are $5200 before anything is covered. I have even had to discontinue a necessary treatment that I have been on for years that I can't get covered with my Conifer-sponsored health plan, even though it has always been covered in the past with past employer's insurance. And the biggest disappointment of all is that because I work in Tacoma, WA, I can't get my co-insurance waived like those who work for Conifer near Tenet facilities can (we don't have Tenet facilities in Washington). All I know is that I work hard for this company and I do great work. But they will lose me if they don't amp up their health coverage and benefits that I have been used to having in the past. I work in a hospital for God sakes. But God forbid I get sick.

Advice to Management

You are never going to retain quality employees in the NW region if you do not seriously start looking at some better health benefits. It's a serious problem here. It's a problem that causes anxiety and uncertainty in your employees in this market. If Conifer can offer better benefits in this region, I promise that your company will see better, qualified people who can provide quality results knocking down the doors to work for you. And while you may hire that person, that person will be looking for another job that they KNOW will provide the benefits they need, when they should be feeling secure and happy where they are.

2. Great company with great potential...needs to innovate and automate more

Current Contractor - Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Contractor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

great people, working space and growth opportunities

Cons

need to be more aggressive at driving automation throughout the organization

Advice to Management

hire more talent that challenges status quo thinking...