There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions

I love working here.

Current Employee - Case Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Case Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This place is amazing. You get to work from home and maintain a family life, the schedules are beyond flexible and they let you create almost any type of schedule you want 24/7, the staff is great to work with, very friendly and so is management, monthly incentive bonuses for doing your job!! . . opportunities for overtime, and it's so great working in a place that is growing like crazy.

Cons

The training is tough and they do hold you to high quality standards, sometimes they are adding so much staff that you lose track of the names, sometimes understaffed because they are having a hard time hiring fast enough to keep up with the growth.

I don't know what the other reviewer was talking about. I joined here in October 2013 and it has been great. For all the reasons above . . and more. There are opportunities for advancement and the management team is available 24/7 to help anyone who needs it. The team leaders are extremely hands on and the manager is available by phone any time of day or night if you have a question..... where else can you do that? I have referred several former co-workers and friends from nursing school and they are all so happy they joined up. Any time I need to flex my schedule or need a day off, my supervisor works with me or helps me get a trade with someone. I really couldn't ask for a better place to work that suits my life right now. My kids and my dogs are happy to have me home so much as well. I plan on staying here as long as they'll have me.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Conifer Health Solutions (View Most Recent)

adventurous and interesting

Former Employee - Specialist Revenue Cycle Client Srvcs in Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Specialist Revenue Cycle Client Srvcs in Frisco, TX

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

traveled and met a lot of great people and did a lot of site seeing

Cons

management need to be show compassion to their staff

stop talking behind employees back when their not around

Learned a lot, terrible senior leadership

Former Employee - Management in Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Management in Frisco, TX

I worked at Conifer Health Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for advancement in this fast growing company. Good performance can lead to ample opportunity. The pay is acceptable although internal promotions are paid much less than if they had to fill the position from the outside. Lots of wonderful, smart and talented people.

Cons

The senior leadership team is not visible, is self-serving and does not walk the talk. Work/life balance is way off balance especially for senior directors and below.

Do what you say you are going to do and if you want employees to be engaged then stop the window dressing. Practice what you preach, follow-through on feedback and take employee concerns seriously. Staff appropriately so expectations can be reasonable and a healthy work/life balance will exist. Not all of us are working for LTIP.

There are newer employer reviews for Conifer Health Solutions