Conill
www.conill.com El Segundo, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Conill is a pleasant place to work, but don't stay too long.

I have been working at Conill

ProsGreat people, everyone gets along, little office drama, like a big family. For the most part, everyone works hard.
Since it is a small unit within the Saatchi network, you'll be wearing many hats so it presents opportunities to learn.
Respectable list of clients

ConsPay is horrible - no raises or promotions. Upper management is extremely cheap.
You will feel as second class compared to a regular Saatchi employee. Leads to low morale.
Little is done to retain employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees and office equipment. Be more daring in your creative, hire younger blood to get better creative juices going.

Great environment. Great agency.

I have been working at Conill

Pros: There's a good balance between creative ambition and business objectives… Cons: They are often slow to fire and hire and renew… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A waste of time.

I have been working at Conill

Pros: People outside Conill think it's a good agency. So it… Cons: Leadership and management are not qualified at all. More

There are newer reviews on Conill.

Worked for Conill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Conill reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Conill CEO Cynthia McFarlane. All reviews posted anonymously by Conill employees.