Connecticut Children's Medical Center
www.connecticutchildrens.org Hartford, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

We are a family!

I have been working at Connecticut Children's Medical Center

ProsFamily Centered Care environment. I feel I have autonomy in my position and my decisions are backed by my immediate manager. I love coming to work each and every day.

ConsNot all staff including management exhibit the qualities needed to be a top employer. Better consistency of making sure all management treat staff as appropriate.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to focus on making your leadership team the best it can be and if staff continuously complain about certain managers, please take it seriously.

I loved working at the Children's Hospital! Great Staff, Caring Doctors and Nurses and great kids to take care of.

Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

I have been working at Connecticut Children's Medical Center full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Doctors, Good salary and great benefits.. Cons: It sometimes sad when you care for a very ill… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair to your employees.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The veneer of working for a children's hospital wears thin very quickly.

Manager (Current Employee)
Hartford, CT

Pros: Kids are great, and Connecticut Children's helps make them better Cons: The disengaged senior management team and the directors who are… Advice to Senior Management: Shed some weight at the top, Marty. You have a serious problem with your management team (directors on up) that ignores the regular outflow of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Connecticut Children's Medical Center.

Worked for Connecticut Children's Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Connecticut Children's Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Connecticut Children's Medical Center CEO Thomas O. Barnes. All reviews posted anonymously by Connecticut Children's Medical Center employees.