Connextions

www.connextions.net
There are newer employer reviews for Connextions

My first call center experience--good environment, good managers, good pay

Current Employee - Vonage Tech Support in Concord, NC
Current Employee - Vonage Tech Support in Concord, NC

I have been working at Connextions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

My managers were reasonable people and cared about their team members. Obviously no one is perfect, least of all me! The company provided a decent work environment which I enjoyed for over 2 1/2 years. The pay was good, and I was able to earn Pay For Performance incentives as well as Most Valuable Player awards. The health benefits were reasonable.

Cons

Tight on bathroom breaks - 10 minutes; and no cell phones at the desk. But they have to have rules, and I didn't have a problem with either of these. Some micromanaging by some managers but even that wasn't unbearable for those who did their jobs correctly and didn't slack on company time. This job isn't for people who can't deal with angry customers!

Less micro managing, but I guess this probably comes from the actual client--not Connextions!

235 Other Employee Reviews for Connextions (View Most Recent)

Stepping stone. Don't get comfy.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Concord, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Concord, NC

I have been working at Connextions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Always hiring. Training. Friendly staff.

Cons

No raises. Favoritism. Hard to move up. Performance based incentives are always shifting and sometimes impossible to obtain.

$11/hourly is getting old.

Don't believe the Hype.......

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

I worked at Connextions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You get an hourly wage....You do get paid weekly.

Cons

Don't believe your "potential earnings". The only possible way to make this amount of money is by doing upwards of 20 enrollments per day, you don't even get enough calls to do this. The benefits are the worst I have ever seen and outrageously expensive. There is no room for advancement, there are no raises at this company. Rules and regulations change on a daily basis and you never know if one day to the next if you are going to have a job. There is so much "gray" area, nothing is black and white and you never know if you are saying something that is in "violation" which can cause you to be terminated immediately on the spot.

Quit Micromanaging....Know HIPPA guidelines and quit saying something is HIPPA when it isn't.

There are newer employer reviews for Connextions