ConocoPhillips Alaska
www.conocophillipsalaska.com Anchorage, AK 500 to 999 Employees

challenging field work and good design tools

Piping Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at ConocoPhillips Alaska

Prosrotating shift assignment (2 on 2 off) allows more contiguous time on to complete assignments, while having blocks of time off for travel & family.

Consremote site assignments can be hazardous and support/guidance from leads is minimal.

Advice to Senior Managementencourage the use of laser scanning, photogrammetry and 3D modeling within the design department in order to accurately depict mechanicals and improve communication between disciplines.

Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ConocoPhillips Alaska

Pros: Working in Alaska is a great experience for any young professional in the oil and gas business. You get a hands-on experience working with… Cons: Alaska is an isolated and expensive place to live. If you go into this for… Advice to Senior Management: Management does a great job of making CPAI a "family." The social events are great and access to Senior Management is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best place to work

I have been working at ConocoPhillips Alaska full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They care about thier Employees. Cons: No cons just a great place to work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ConocoPhillips Alaska.

Worked for ConocoPhillips Alaska? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ConocoPhillips Alaska reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ConocoPhillips Alaska CEO Trond-Erik Johansen. All reviews posted anonymously by ConocoPhillips Alaska employees.