ConocoPhillips

www.conocophillips.com

leave your career aspirations at the door... everyone is an analyst

IT Analyst (Current Employee) Bartlesville, OK

Prospay good, people good, benefits good, vacation good... Quite a few quality managers but competition is fierce for positions associated with the quality managers. The career path for college new hires is extraordinary. For good or bad, family atmosphere. Opportunities to move to Houston after a few years in Bartlesville is the biggest incentive to accept a position in Bartlesville.

ConsBartlesville is a horrible location for both home and work. Career path for experienced professionals challenging. Endless parade of contractors and consultants with endless parade of interesting projects. Staff maintain the projects after the contractors and consultants implement the projects. The work is simply not challenging and stating as such is to the detriment of career advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementChallenge those willing to be challenged. Encourage input from staff and eliminate the retaliation from management due to the input. Clear out of Bartlesville! The small town mentality is to the detriment of the "big city" company...

Great Company, tough location

First Line Supervisor (Current Employee) Bartlesville, OK

I have been working at ConocoPhillips full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great Company to work for. Cons: Tough location in Bartlesville to live in. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work, but finding talented people in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

cool, convenient but a bad location for such a huge office.

Senior .NET Developer (Current Employee) Bartlesville, OK

I have been working at ConocoPhillips as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: fantastic support. Not a stressful place (depends on the project thou). the city has been built depending majorly on the company. so lot of recognition… Cons: weather of this place sucks. Not a place to live for the rest of our life. cafeteria sucks. the company should make a small food… Advice to Senior Management: you guys should organize better relations between employees. there is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ConocoPhillips.

Worked for ConocoPhillips? Contribute to the Community!