There are newer employer reviews for Consolidated Container

Screwed Up, but that's why they need me.

I have been working at Consolidated Container

Pros

People are great. We really do want to do a good job.

Cons

We are constantly for sale. Makes me worry we don't have value somehow. Our customers are happy and we seem to make money, why are we for sale?

GIVE ME A RAISE!

16 Other Employee Reviews for Consolidated Container (View Most Recent)

There are great people in the company that has been owned by venture capitalists that squeeze money out of the operation

Former Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Consolidated Container full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are great people that work there and the industry is competitive and the company is positioned well in the industry. There is good mobility and advancement for those that do a good job.

Cons

There was always constant pressure on costs and margin. The company had a bonus plan for many salaried staffers, but really never would pay out on it as the goals were beyond stretch goals most of the time. I only received one bonus in 5 years of employment there. There was a decidedly poor expenditure for R&M as well company-wide

Value your people and continue to invest in your equipment. Do not rely on capital when R&M could suffice and staff the facilities so that they can keep the equipment maintained.

It was a safety hazard and issue with all the machines i either worked on or around and the overall employee rate was hi

Former Employee - Line Worker in Sherman, TX
    Former Employee - Line Worker in Sherman, TX

I worked at Consolidated Container part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The insurance was good and to be off when possible was a plus

Cons

working with hazardous machines that either were cutting fingers off or catching on fire a lot and then the toxic fumes of plastic

They did get under better management and started to get rid of deffective equipment that is out of date.

There are newer employer reviews for Consolidated Container