Consolidated Graphics

www.cgx.com

There are upsides and downsides

Associate- LDP (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsHR at corporate works with those that want to excel within the company, but you have to initiate. Plenty of opportunities to move. HR has a great team. Chance to play many different roles if you want.

ConsHorrible pay. Horrible benefits. Depending on your location, it can be an absolute miserable experience, with miserable people who are usually miserable due to CGX policies and pay cuts. Dying industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementI understand what you're doing with the LDP associates - it makes sense. You're also pretty good at shelling out your BS as I know most of the people in my class drank your kool-aid. So, I can't really blame you for doing what you've done in a down economy and a shrinking industry. However, I've been keeping track of CGX for the past 4 years and it's been doing fairly well. I think it's about time you start going for quality hires rather than quantity.

Learn a lot ..plenty of opportunity..Cheap

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Consolidated Graphics full-time

Pros: Gain plenty of knowledge Peers are excellent to work with Opportunity to get experience… Cons: Horrible benefits (can get cheaper plan outside of company) High turnover (Don't get attached to working with same people b/c they'll be gone after less… Advice to Senior Management: Have a set pay scale and/or pay people on experience and education and not the lowest you think you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible Management Ruined a Great Team

Information Technology (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Consolidated Graphics full-time

Pros: My co-workers were great people. Unfortunately, within a 6 month… Cons: Management, management, management. They do not care about employees. Their view is everyone… Advice to Senior Management: Care about your employees and make it a fun work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Consolidated Graphics.

Worked for Consolidated Graphics? Contribute to the Community!