Constant Contact

www.constantcontact.com
  www.constantcontact.com
There are newer employer reviews for Constant Contact

If you express what you want to do, you'll get there.

Current Employee - Anonymous in Waltham, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Constant Contact full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people, free coffee and beverages, beer cart Friday, great company parties, dress casually. When I started in June, training was excellent. A month in I spoke with my manager and was clear about what I want to do at Constant Contact, and they were very responsive and encouraging to help me reach my goals.

Cons

Office politics, but those exist everywhere.

Be a little more responsive to employee satisfaction. Changes are being made and results are coming slowly but surely.

Constant Contact Response

Sep 4, 2014Employer Representative

We really appreciate feedback from our current employees so thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We agree that employee satisfaction is very important and are focused on continually rolling ... More

133 Other Employee Reviews for Constant Contact (View Most Recent)

A great place to be.

I have been working at Constant Contact full-time

Pros

work-life balance is border line ridiculous, good pay, good benefits, stress free

Cons

getting to be a bit political, senior mgmt is infallible, slow to change

Constant Contact Response

Sep 4, 2014Employer Representative

Thanks for your review - we're glad you're so happy with the work-life balance! :)

It started as a race to the top and the exec team made it a race to the bottom.

Former Employee - Outside Training Specialist in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Outside Training Specialist in Waltham, MA

I worked at Constant Contact full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoyed working there because for the first few years I felt like I was building something and making a difference for small business.

Cons

The exec team rolled over a few times during my years and it quickly changed the tone of the culture. We became consumed with maximizing profit and share holder value. It was no longer about the customer, it was about the money. The message from the top was, wow, we made $23 in profit this year, but we predicted $25, so no raises. You did a great job, but work harder, work longer hours, and don't complain about less pay.

Get rid of the bloat in the middle. You have too many mediocre people brown nosing and hanging around. Your top talent is leaving in droves for better pay and more respect.

There are newer employer reviews for Constant Contact