There are newer employer reviews for Constellation Brands

I interned for Constellation Brands during the summer of 2012 and found it to be an incredible learning experience.

Former Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Fresno, CA
Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Fresno, CA

I worked at Constellation Brands as an intern for less than a year

Pros

This is a great place to work because of the caring and diverse employee culture and the ability to take a hands-on approach to work from day one. I was given a great deal of responsibility from the beginning which greatly added to my professional learning process.

Cons

Could perhaps improve on employee productivity, at least in the division I worked. However, I cannot speak for headquarters.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Constellation Brands (View Most Recent)

Fortune 500 or Bust !

Current Employee - Director of Sales - Spirits
    Current Employee - Director of Sales - Spirits

I have been working at Constellation Brands full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good starting point for young talent entering the industry, however future growth opportunities are somewhat limited in the sales area.

Cons

It's all about the #'s. Make your case & depletion goals and you are a star. Don't make them and you are gone. They are good at growing big brands. However, they have a very poor record of developing new brands or having any patience to nurture and do the heavy lifting of real brand building. Please note that this is a wine company with Spirit brands. Fine Wines & On-Premise areas take a back seat to grocery or mass merchandiser channel management.

Do a better job of evaluating and developing your bench by providing a succession plan for key employees.

Great if your one of the beautiful people...

Current Employee - Fusion  in  Victor, NY
    Current Employee - Fusion in Victor, NY

I have been working at Constellation Brands full-time for more than a year

Pros

Above average pay, bonus...sinful! Lots of money thrown at problems....because they can

Cons

Cutthroat atmosphere, rude and often foul mouth management, not friendly to new blood. If a given area had pressure....higher paid folks get tossed aside. Poor HR practices - though documented processes are progressive and look good - behaviors by mgt (as inpsired by the top dogs) is anything but moral and ethical

Pay attention - many great people have left because you had no checks and balances on your second level of mgt. Your loss

There are newer employer reviews for Constellation Brands

Worked for Constellation Brands? Contribute to the Community!