Constellation Brands
www.cbrands.com Victor, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Constellation Wines

I have been working at Constellation Brands

ProsConstellation seems to have salary and benefit levels at least competitive if not better than industry average. From a corporate perspective acquisitions and sales of pieces of the business make sense giving employees a degree of security. The portfolio of owned companies is impressive. The company works to assure employees of acquisitions that it will not immediately revamp the status quo.

ConsTop level executive compensation according to annual report seems high in view of the company's recent performance. There is a strong feeling that complaints and suggestions by low to mid level employees can not be heard by top management. Marketing decisions such as packaging and market research seem to be made without reference to local production units resulting in avoidable mistakes. Distribution networks have seen evidence of recent disarray resulting in some loss of sales volume. Working for a company with good compensation but truncated communications with decision makers is better than not having a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind ways for any employee to ask questions, make suggestions or even complain without fear of retribution and with some indication that the communication was received. Lincoln Electric seems to have a way of doing this.

Good place to work

Supply Chain (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Constellation Brands full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of upside right now Cons: Hard to move ahead if you start in a lower… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast growing company with fast changing roles

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Constellation Brands for more than 10 years

Pros: Solid pay and growth from within Cons: Growth leads to constant restructuring Advice to Senior Management: Hang on to solid performers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Constellation Brands.

Worked for Constellation Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Constellation Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Constellation Brands CEO Rob Sands. All reviews posted anonymously by Constellation Brands employees.