Constellation Brands

www.cbrands.com

A good place to work but not to grow

Enologist (Former Employee) Napa, CA

ProsGood pay and benefits relative to other wine industry employers. Many individual managers are committed to creating a good product and a positive environment.

ConsPoor communication from management, poor advancement opportunities, overemphasis on short-term growth rather than long-term stability. There is very little importance placed on developing employees as a long-term investment; people are expected to move on rather than to grow into new positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFill upper management positions with people who understand the beverage business, including wine, rather than with people who are primarily sales or HR managers. Consider decentralizing senior management so that employees around the world have more contact with and communication from you and can better understand your goals.

Good starting point in the wine industry

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at Constellation Brands full-time

Pros: Good benefits, such as pension plan and employee stock purchase… Cons: There are a lot of politics working for a company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience

I have been working at Constellation Brands

Pros: Fun and Fast based environtment Cons: Too big company with a small sales force Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Constellation Brands.

Worked for Constellation Brands? Contribute to the Community!