Constellation Energy Group
www.constellation.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Disappointed

Houston, TX

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

ProsDecent compensation and competitive benefits package. Constellation is a large company with good geographic diversity. It has many excellent people to learn from and the company encourages information sharing.

ConsThe geographic diversity can be a problem in that it makes it difficult to develop the relationships necessary to be effective in your role.

Advice to Senior ManagementConstellation's management suffers from the same problem that many management groups have: they think that their leadership is the answer to the company's problems.

Overall good place to start a career, but may change depending on merger

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Good coworkers, great salary level for the greater DC area. Depending on which department you work for, your contributions may be… Cons: Depending on who you have as a manager, you may not get necessary guidance. This is changing though. As the company undergoes a merger, there… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to be fair to all in promotions and performance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: - Collaborative Enivronment - Great benefits package - Supportive, competent management - Great… Cons: - Onboarding process is non existent - Not sure how Exelon… Advice to Senior Management: Talent planning is important to ensure retention. When the merger is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Constellation Energy Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Constellation Energy Group CEO Mayo A. Shattuck III. All reviews posted anonymously by Constellation Energy Group employees.