Constellation Energy Group
www.constellation.com Baltimore, MD 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

ProsConstellation/BGE encourage creativity and diversity. The employees and leadership are demonstrate the core values. Safety and customer satisfaction are critical, but are not achieved on the backs of the linemen. There are many opportunities. I left to explore other opportunities, but would return in a heart beat.

ConsConstellation has faced some financial challenges, but weathered the storms well. It is a customer service industry which the general public doesn't always understand or appreciate. If you work for BGE, expect some impact to your work-life balance during storms and other emergent events.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to communicate changes to employees. Recent merger communications have been well thought out and implemented. Learn from feedback provided during the 2010 union campaign to avoid similar employee sentiment.

Disappointed

Houston, TX

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Decent compensation and competitive benefits package. Constellation is a large company with good geographic… Cons: The geographic diversity can be a problem in that it makes it… Advice to Senior Management: Constellation's management suffers from the same problem that many management groups have:… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall good place to start a career, but may change depending on merger

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Good coworkers, great salary level for the greater DC area. Depending on which department you work for, your contributions may be… Cons: Depending on who you have as a manager, you may not get necessary guidance. This is changing though. As the company undergoes a merger, there… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to be fair to all in promotions and performance… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Constellation Energy Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Constellation Energy Group CEO Mayo A. Shattuck III. All reviews posted anonymously by Constellation Energy Group employees.