Constellation Energy Group

www.constellation.com

Good people but corporate policies stink

Analyst II (Current Employee)

ProsTeam members are great, for the most part. Working at a Nuclear Power Plant provides interesting work. Job stability. Decent benefits. Free safety shoes!

ConsWeird promotion rules. People who obviously have more talent, skills and responsibilities are often passed over for promotions in favor of old-timers who've been around longer. Merit pay increases are a joke (1% raise doesn't even cover cost of living). Although there is an emphasis on safety, schedule pressures can force people's hands. Work Life balance is a joke: 40 hours a week job really means 50-60 with no extra pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop squeezing every inch of work from your people without duly compensating them. Pay people extra when they are in ERO duty.

Engineer III

Engineer III (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at Constellation Energy Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: flex work week, 4 weeks vacation Cons: bonus does not always depend on how well you performed Advice to Senior Management: match salary with MRP Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A disappointing place to work with high turnover and constant instability

(Former Employee)

I worked at Constellation Energy Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -Excellent yearly bonus package. -Flexibility to work off-site (which is also a con, see below). -Nice people to work with for the most part. -If… Cons: -Very high turnover due to low morale, burnout, bad management, and a variety of other reasons. -You have to constantly battle and fight for a reasonable… Advice to Senior Management: Covered in the cons section above, the main point is that there is a lack of work-life balance, which results with low… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!