Constellation Energy Group

www.constellation.com

Rewarding summer internship, depending on which department you work

Summer Intern (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsThough I only worked as an intern, I gathered from my full-time colleagues that Constellation has a competitive and generous compensation package. This includes full tuition reimbursements at local colleges and universities. Furthermore, I worked in downtown Baltimore near Inner Harbor so the location is vibrant and exciting, especially during the summer. Many of my intern friends in other departments were kept very busy and immediately immersed in the company's everyday operations.

ConsI had minimal training and was given very little direction as to what goals I was hired to accomplish. For most of my time there, I was felt quite bored due to lack of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of sending out mass e-mails as the primary way of communicating important issues and changes, find a more effective medium so that it's less impersonal.

Former Employee

Marketing Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: They have a great benefits package medical sick leave and… Cons: Company was not very responsible in spending Lies to employees about the… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with employees and might avoid pitfalls. Stay within… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Oil Trading

Intern (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Had a great experience ar Constellation. They have a great culture with… Cons: Sometimes it seemed that it was hard to move within the company. I enjoyed… Advice to Senior Management: I felt that they could of offered a program which would enable the interns… More
There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!