Constellation Energy Group

www.constellation.com
  www.constellation.com
There are newer employer reviews for Constellation Energy Group

Rewarding summer internship, depending on which department you work

Current Employee - Summer Intern  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Summer Intern in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros

Though I only worked as an intern, I gathered from my full-time colleagues that Constellation has a competitive and generous compensation package. This includes full tuition reimbursements at local colleges and universities. Furthermore, I worked in downtown Baltimore near Inner Harbor so the location is vibrant and exciting, especially during the summer. Many of my intern friends in other departments were kept very busy and immediately immersed in the company's everyday operations.

Cons

I had minimal training and was given very little direction as to what goals I was hired to accomplish. For most of my time there, I was felt quite bored due to lack of work.

Instead of sending out mass e-mails as the primary way of communicating important issues and changes, find a more effective medium so that it's less impersonal.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Constellation Energy Group (View Most Recent)

Former Employee

Current Employee - Marketing Associate  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros

They have a great benefits package medical sick leave and other non-monetary benefits. Had satellite offices in many cities as well.

Cons

Company was not very responsible in spending
    Lies to employees about the financial shape and current status
    Horrible severance package if you get laid off

Be honest with employees and might avoid pitfalls. Stay within energy and not go outside core with trading energy with investment banks.

Oil Trading

Former Employee - Intern  in  Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Intern in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

Pros

Had a great experience ar Constellation. They have a great culture with great workers. My team worked very well together and they paid well.

Cons

Sometimes it seemed that it was hard to move within the company. I enjoyed my team but felt if I wanted to switch it would of been hard.

I felt that they could of offered a program which would enable the interns to move amongst the different teams and really see the exposure within the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Constellation Energy Group

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!