Constellation Energy Group

Engineer (Current Employee)

Prosstrong benefits
challenging work environment
good growth potential

Consflexibility is key to development and career growth. The company appreciates those who are flexible and willing to relocate - may be a con for those with strong roots in one area or a family that may be difficult to relocate.

I've had difficulty in getting "opportunities for growth" or improvement from my direct supervisors during reviews. I'm a good employee, but not perfect, I know I can improve in some areas, but no one seems to want to give "negative" feedback. I wish managers were better equipped to help their direct reports stretch and grow as employees.

change is inevitable and sometimes unpredictable.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think more emphasis and guidance on career development should be taken. I also think managers should be better equipped to see the development of those who work for them not as a threat but as an opportunity to build up strong employees for the business.

I also think that if we're going to do something we should not just do it to say we've done it and check it off the list. I think we should do it and do it well - whatever that may be: Knowledge sharing, mentor programs, career development programs etc.

good place to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: good place to work for Cons: not many downsides for CEG Advice to Senior Management: need more flexibility Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

Pros: Good working Environment; Able to speak your mind; Work Hard-play hard approach; Employee benefits in terms of… Cons: Sometimes the informations doesn't get filtered down to the employees concerned. The present top management is, in my opinion, too… Advice to Senior Management: Have a plan in place, in case things go wrong. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Constellation Energy Group.

Worked for Constellation Energy Group? Contribute to the Community!