Constellation Energy Group

www.constellation.com
There are newer employer reviews for Constellation Energy Group

Constellation Energy

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros

Great Pay, Strong MGMT, Growth opportunities and interesting balance sheet

Cons

EDF, Sold off two trading floors, Baltimore isn't a great city

Inform your employees ahead of time

101 Other Employee Reviews for Constellation Energy Group (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Financial Analyst
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst

I worked at Constellation Energy Group

Pros

Opportunities to advance to higher positions, managers willing to invest time and effort into human capital, good outlook for future

Cons

Company very large, sometimes get lost in hierarchy, long hours, but worth it in the long run, focus on education

Keep on operating to high standards, company has great outlook in future plans, many talented employees with a lot to prove

Good place to work

Current Employee - Engineer
    Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at Constellation Energy Group

Pros

strong benefits
    challenging work environment
    good growth potential

Cons

flexibility is key to development and career growth. The company appreciates those who are flexible and willing to relocate - may be a con for those with strong roots in one area or a family that may be difficult to relocate.

I've had difficulty in getting "opportunities for growth" or improvement from my direct supervisors during reviews. I'm a good employee, but not perfect, I know I can improve in some areas, but no one seems to want to give "negative" feedback. I wish managers were better equipped to help their direct reports stretch and grow as employees.

change is inevitable and sometimes unpredictable.

I think more emphasis and guidance on career development should be taken. I also think managers should be better equipped to see the development of those who work for them not as a threat but as an opportunity to build up strong employees for the business.

I also think that if we're going to do something we should not just do it to say we've done it and check it off the list. I think we should do it and do it well - whatever that may be: Knowledge sharing, mentor programs, career development programs etc.

There are newer employer reviews for Constellation Energy Group