Constellation Wines

www.cbrands.com

Excellent company, good benefits, fair pay.

Operations (Current Employee) Canandaigua, NY

ProsGood benefits and bonus program. Competitive wages. Excellent senior leadership. Get results while being respectful, calm culture. Ops Senior Leadership is phenomenal. Best mentoring, freedom to try new things and leadership I have ever experienced.

ConsMore opportunity for training/developing employees. Pockets of management can be clicky and outside the standards of company culture and allowed to continue.

Advice to Senior ManagementRotate your managers once a year to teach them different areas of the business, build respect for their peers and maybe uncover issues that would have not been discovered without the change.

STAY AWAY

I have been working at Constellation Wines

Pros: There are a few nice people in the organization that… Cons: It's a political game. Catty woman-run organization. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Winemaking by bean counters!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Constellation Wines

Pros: Decent benefits, fair pay, and I was lucky to have… Cons: Very little respect by upper management for the lowest level… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to take constructive criticism. Just because one style works for fortified… More
There are newer reviews on Constellation Wines.

Worked for Constellation Wines? Contribute to the Community!