Construction Industry Service Corporation

cisco.org

Slow pace environment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsThere are flexible working hours and with extensive collaboration tools at your fingertips (VPN, web conferencing, chat, etc.), it is really easy to work from home.

ConsSLOW pace work environment; not enough work to go around, lack of clear direction for teams and individuals, little to no guidance from management; constant re-orgs; easy to have a career stagnate here; People (vs process) culture, meaning it is all about WHO you know rather than WHAT you know/HOW you preform.

Good Place to work for man.

SQA (Current Employee) Boxborough, MA

I have been working at Construction Industry Service Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Pay, Nice People man Cons: Lots of Upper Management man No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic company to work for, with a great culture and excellent employees

Senior IT Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

I have been working at Construction Industry Service Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Empowered employees with an opportunity to drive cutting edge technology. Cons: Large company does add some bureaucracy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Construction Industry Service Corporation.

Worked for Construction Industry Service Corporation? Contribute to the Community!