There are newer employer reviews for Construction Industry Service Corporation

Very relaxing place to work.

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Construction Industry Service Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Relaxed workplace. Great benefits, including healthcare, time off, vacations. The pay is good, but not the best in the region. I would say it is just a good place.

Cons

The manager was not really interested in his employees. I had to talk to him several times just to get my job. But overall it is fine.

101 Other Employee Reviews for Construction Industry Service Corporation (View Most Recent)

Software Engineer III

Current Employee - Software Engineer III  in  San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer III in San Jose, CA

Pros

1. Good work life balance
    2. As a young engineer , get exposed to lot technology (networking)

Cons

1. Lack of management transparency
    2. Too slow on promotions

Excellent people, a company mired in fiefdoms, politics and cult of personality

Former Employee - Director, Corporate Positioning  in  Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Director, Corporate Positioning in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Construction Industry Service Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Cisco has excellent benefits and the majority of individuals are top-notch in their skill set. A team of these folks can work miracles, getting those miracles out of the working group is another story

Cons

The fiefdoms, politics and cult of personality frequently submerge the good ideas in the corporate process never to surface. Metrics are important and no one better than Cisco as measuring them, but you have to have the appropriate metrics to foster the "right" behaaviors, frequently the metrics become the end, not the measure.

Get out of the office and meet people. Stop being virtual.

There are newer employer reviews for Construction Industry Service Corporation

Worked for Construction Industry Service Corporation? Contribute to the Community!