Construction Specialties
www.c-sgroup.com Lebanon, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Industry leader run by genuinely good people.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Muncy, PA

ProsThey treat their employees well. They have many long tenured people and are very loyal to them. The work environment is great and they are always trying to improve. Great environmental record and leads the industry in all aspects.

ConsSometimes too loyal to employees. If you work hard, try to do the right thing, and put in your time you'll eventually move up. They don't always promote the best people, and it can take a couple of years for them to correct such errors.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. Never lose your innovative spirit, its been a great pleasure to have worked with you.

Great people company.

Muncy, PA

I have been working at Construction Specialties

Pros: Construction Specialties is very loyal to its employees. They are very flexible and understanding when your family life throws you a curve ball. … Cons: Because there is little turn over the opportunities for advancement aren't as plentiful as in other… Advice to Senior Management: The lack of standard operating procedures across all divisions probably bites into the bottom line. There… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Place with growth and equal opportunity

Country Manager (Current Employee)
    Shah Alam (Malaysia)

I have been working at Construction Specialties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Empowerment and trust in locals Cons: No proper guidance and training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Construction Specialties.

Worked for Construction Specialties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Construction Specialties reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Construction Specialties CEO Ronald F. Dadd. All reviews posted anonymously by Construction Specialties employees.