Construction Specialties
www.c-sgroup.com Lebanon, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

For the 4 years I worked for them, I had many ups and downs.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWonderful Benefits, Some really great people. The outside sales force is wonderful and the plants are great to work with, only if top management is not involved.

ConsThey have taken away alot of the fun benefits. They used to treat people to outside activities for team bonding. Which was really fun! However, they have taken that away. Some upper management have been around for over 25 years and it shows. Some of the bosses do nothing and still get a paycheck. I lost my job because my boss was lazy and didn't fight for me. However, not all bosses are this way. However, this company has many chiefs.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you are rewarding the right people for doing a great job.

It is a friendly and a fun loving environment. I love working here

Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Construction Specialties part-time for less than a year

Pros: Stress free work with good pay Cons: Situated at a remote area Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Over all good company

I have been working at Construction Specialties

Pros: Caring people, pay is good, and the company gives a lot of benefits such as bus trips,… Cons: Some of the different departments and supervisors micro-manage. The company does not offer a lot of training to the… Advice to Senior Management: Provide training to your employees to allow them to grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Construction Specialties.

Worked for Construction Specialties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Construction Specialties reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Construction Specialties CEO Ronald F. Dadd. All reviews posted anonymously by Construction Specialties employees.