Consulate Health Care

www.consulaehealthcare.com
  www.consulaehealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Consulate Health Care

The most unorganized administration team I have ever worked under.

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL
Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Consulate Health Care

Pros

Competitive ages, plenty of hours and overtime if a worker desires it.

Cons

Understaffed. We rarely had the supplies we needed to do the ordered wound care. No snacks available for the brittle diabetics. Copiers always down. The CNA's and Nurses were spread so thin, there was no way to give quality care to our patients. The director had no nursing experience whatsoever, so her leadership was limited.

Get an administrator with nursing experience and more experience in general at running a nursing home. Hire adequate staffing. Have snacks available for your residents that need them during the night. Keep supplies availabe so that nurses can do the work they are expected to do.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Consulate Health Care (View Most Recent)

Back stabing culture

Former Employee - PTA in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - PTA in Tampa, FL

I worked at Consulate Health Care

Pros

Facilities in several states, job is steady as long as you keep your mouth shut...

Cons

Pressurre for productivity all the time, employees are treated worst than factory workers, it's all about numbers and cents. They don't care about your professional opinnion and knowledge. If you play their game, you ae the most wonderful employee. If you dare to question anything that they ask you to do(unethical practices), you are the most despicable person in the company. They only want "yes people" to follow what the corporate office says. Thank goodness I no longer work for them. STAY WAWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU RESPECT YOURSELF AS A THERAPIST!

Talking to management is talking to a wall, they all cover each other and point the finger on everybody else, it's never management's fault.

Profit in place of patient care and employees are replaceable.

I have been working at Consulate Health Care

Pros

Extremely competitive salary, good benefits and flexibility

Cons

Employees are replaced or fired frequently. Very high turnover of all staff, lack of respect by upper management for employees and patients. Strictly a business environment and caring for patients gets pushed aside.

Treat your employees with respect and stop focusing on just the bottom line. Census won't improve in facilities that continue to provide bad care. Start focusing on training the staff instead of 5 billion conference calls that never get communicated back to the floor staff. Employees perform best wen they are in an environment that is positive not one filled with threats and scare tactics. Employees who aren't happy in their job won't provide the best care.

There are newer employer reviews for Consulate Health Care