Consultis
www.consultis.com Boca Raton, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Cons far outweigh the pros

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Consultis full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat location. Lots of restaurants, banks, gas stations and convenience stores. Target, Wal Mart, Sams Club, Chipotle, Home Depot, BOA, Dunkin' Donuts, McDonalds, Chik Fil A, Seminole Powersports and Arby's all nearby!

ConsVery low emotional intelligence - When things are going well it's because management is awesome. Whenever something wrong happens, it's someone else's fault. Horrible lack of team attitude. Too much finger pointing and Monday morning quarterbacking.

do not work there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Consultis full-time for more than a year

Pros: working computers, working phones. The Lake Mary office is in… Cons: Hostile work environment. Micro-management and endless 'Monday morning quarterbacking.' Management has in their mind what needs to be done, and says they welcome fresh ideas;… Advice to Senior Management: Owners needs to re-evaluate middle management. Profitability is great, but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Was a Recruiter

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

I have been working at Consultis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Can make a decent living, if you can handling stress,… Cons: Management comes from the old school of leading my fear. I worked there for many years… Advice to Senior Management: Have your ground workers do yearly surveys to get a real indication… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Consultis.

Worked for Consultis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consultis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Consultis CEO Barbara Fleming. All reviews posted anonymously by Consultis employees.