Consultis

www.consultis.com
There are newer employer reviews for Consultis

Have grown so much this year

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Consultis full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have learned a great deal about being a Solutions oriented recruiter rather than transactional. Our approach to the market is truly different than our competition and has greatly helped my success.

Cons

None specific other than recruiting in general has required me to learn to manage my emotions and to not get to disappointed when things don't go as I thought would.

Keep growing us!!

17 Other Employee Reviews for Consultis (View Most Recent)

If I could have given them "zero stars", I would have

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at Consultis full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Compensation is in line with their competitors. They do offer a company paid trip if you hit annual sales goals

Cons

The most recent review seem to run counter to the other reviews and the perception from the 15+ former employees that I know. For an objective view, check out linkedin and see the high number of people who have bailed on this company, and specifically this branch, over the last couple of years.

No company should have that rate of turnover unless they are a call center or a fast food restaurant.

They consistently lose some good people due to their tyrannical approach to management and because of that, they continue to provide a subpar experience to their clients/candidates.

Replace your middle management and start over. They have created an unprofessional and (an apparently acceptably) hostile and abusive culture that is contributing to the excessive turnover.

Consultis Response

Aug 25, 2014Managing Partner

After 30 years we have to be doing something right. Current MGMT in Orlando has been in place for 14 years and it's our highest producing office. I'm sorry #ConsultisExcellence wasn't for you. We ... More

Cons far outweigh the pros

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Consultis full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great location. Lots of restaurants, banks, gas stations and convenience stores. Target, Wal Mart, Sams Club, Chipotle, Home Depot, BOA, Dunkin' Donuts, McDonalds, Chik Fil A, Seminole Powersports and Arby's all nearby!

Cons

Very low emotional intelligence - When things are going well it's because management is awesome. Whenever something wrong happens, it's someone else's fault. Horrible lack of team attitude. Too much finger pointing and Monday morning quarterbacking.

Consultis Response

Aug 25, 2014Managing Partner

#ConsultisExcellence has been around 30 years. Mgmt in Orlando for 14 years. I'm sorry employment with us didn't work out for you. I'm sure you'll find something better suited for you. Please feel ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Consultis