Consumer Cellular
www.consumercellular.com Portland, OR 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company to work for

Call Center (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

ProsThey really treat their employees right. Volunteer opportunities, holiday or anniversary celebrations, bonuses. Friendly management. They care about the customers. A real family business. Ask what you don't know. They are happy to answer questions and welcome it.

ConsStrict attendance policies don't always fit with real life scenarios.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do have to keep everyone reigned in to avoid employees taking advantage of you, but loosen up the policies a little. Otherwise, I think management is friendly and approachable.

It's not as bad as others

Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee)
    Portland, OR

I have been working at Consumer Cellular full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly environment, very little office drama, good starting pay. Cons: Absolutely no advancement outside of the call center chain of… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to employee concerns. We are not all idiots. When you solicit questions at company meetings, give real answers instead of pretending not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Easy very easy paycheck.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Consumer Cellular full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easiest job you will ever have. If you are looking for just a… Cons: Commission is terrible. I sold 116 phones only got a couple hundred in commission. I come from the retail said if I sold that many… Advice to Senior Management: Get everyone on the same page. Make selling worth it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Consumer Cellular.

Worked for Consumer Cellular? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Consumer Cellular reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Consumer Cellular CEO John Marick. All reviews posted anonymously by Consumer Cellular employees.