There are newer employer reviews for Consumer Debt Solutions

Great place to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Management in Doral, FL
Current Employee - Senior Management in Doral, FL

I have been working at Consumer Debt Solutions

Pros

Paid health benefits, 401K match plan, lenient with employees, great with time off, paid vacations, treats employees like a family.

Cons

databases need to be integrated for better work flow.

reviews filtered by
  1. I regret ever setting foot in that office.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Consumer Debt Solutions

Pros

Health insurance is almost completely paid for by the company.

Cons

It is a horrible place to work at. The management is a joke. Nepotism and favoritism runs rampant. Management fails to communicate with employees about important changes. Employees would find out that their job descriptions-titles-would change on a routine bases after the fact. Company has no focus.

Communication is key. Changes made on a daily/weekly basis add to the confusion and it is not a healthy environment for your employees.

2. This job is a piece of cake and highly paid

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

I have been working at Consumer Debt Solutions

Pros

I love the office setting. There's a large outdoor patio and they give the best parties out there for vendors and stakeholders of the company. Everyone is treated the same from ownership to management to the front line employees. We're a family at CDS and the owners have always been there for me through thick and thin. And that's how they have always been with everyone at CDS. The owners work on the front lines with the employees too. They are not afraid to get their hands dirty.

Cons

Sometimes, I have seen the owners keep "know it all" employees with negative attitudes well past their expiration dates. But recently, they made some good decisions about letting go of some "bad apples" and it has made all the difference.

Don't let your compassion for people get in the way of the tough decisions that have to be made regarding staffing. One of the reviews here on the site is from one of those bad apples that you let go recently. That's proof that he didn't belong in the CDS family.

There are newer employer reviews for Consumer Debt Solutions