Contech Engineered Solutions
www.conteches.com West Chester, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

CONTECH is becoming over-managed and thin on support

ProsExtraordinary amount of talented, hard working and competent people below the management levels. Varied, complex product line keeps you continually learning. Decent amount of latitude to make critical business decisions in your territory.

ConsThis organization is becoming increasingly top heavy. More management and more layoffs at the support level. Directives are becoming increasingly out of touch with realities of the market. Corporate culture is being driven further and further to metric-based micromanagement. Leadership is becoming increasingly untrusting of its employees and its customer base.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore indians and less chiefs. Learn to trust and respect the two most important aspects of your company - your people and your customers. Your people are more talented than you think and your customers are more trustworthy than you suspect. Just because your financiers are telling you that you are managing the company right doesn't mean you're doing the right thing to make your company stronger in the long term. Ignoring the concerns of your employees and imposing an adversarial corporate culture will backfire in the long run.

Great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Contech Engineered Solutions

Pros: Pay was good and worked in a remote location and… Cons: You have a large workload and will work more than… Advice to Senior Management: Don't just look at numbers when trying to distribute work load. … More

Flexibility and Development Opportunities

I have been working at Contech Engineered Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I have been incredibly lucky to work here. I have been given the most awesome development opportunities! Contech really does care and invest in my… Cons: I don't have any complaints about Contech. Advice to Senior Management: I think the highest level of Management is pretty disconnected with the employees. It would go far… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Contech Engineered Solutions.

Worked for Contech Engineered Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Contech Engineered Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Contech Engineered Solutions CEO Ron Keating. All reviews posted anonymously by Contech Engineered Solutions employees.