Contech Engineered Solutions

www.conteches.com

Up and Down based on the month

ProsGreat people to work with who have a lot of enthusiasm for what they do. There's a real sense of camaraderie with the day-to-day team. The benefits are decent as well.

ConsDiffering agendas and ideologies from upper management and HQ that are not in line with industry or market needs. Too many decisions are made without proper analysis as to the industry need or effect.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to the roots of the company and sell of the rest of the baggage that brings us down. Let's face it...if you're not good at something, why do it? If you know for a fact that you can't compete with a niche product in your industry get rid of it and focus on what you CAN do.

Great company with great people.

I have been working at Contech Engineered Solutions

Pros: Great work atmosphere, very professional yet laid back. Great people,… Cons: The work hours are long and compensation for work may not be as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mid-size with the small company atmosphere

Logistics Planner (Former Employee)

I worked at Contech Engineered Solutions

Pros: Free snacks and beverages Competitive pay experienced upper management Cons: Lack of direction No development opportunities for non-management employees Advice to Senior Management: Establish programs and training for entry level employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Contech Engineered Solutions.

Worked for Contech Engineered Solutions? Contribute to the Community!