Continental Airlines
www.united.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

The snow dog pulls the sled almost to the peak of mount Everest; stops to take a drink of water, "Get me a new dog!"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Continental Airlines

ProsFree flights and descent medical benifits.

ConsThere will always be uncertainty as to whether your job will be around in a couple of years, and you will never be assured of any type of pension. Tthe companys pension account, is more than likely to become the company’s “Just in case” account.

Advice to Senior ManagementGordon Bathone made this company, and promoted "dignity and respect", but this motto should now be "If we save $0.0001 on this we can buy that" Just as the video you once displayed to all of your hard working employees....."The Plan Is Working!", and indeed it is.

Good place to work

I have been working at Continental Airlines

Pros: Fun industry and fly benifit. Flexible work schedule. Good people… Cons: Future uncertain with headquarter moving to Chicago Advice to Senior Management: Please keep the culture post merger. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Flight benefits

I have been working at Continental Airlines

Pros: Flight benefits are one of the reasons most people stay. Cons: Low end salary - poor industry Advice to Senior Management: Live true dignity and respect Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Continental Airlines.

Worked for Continental Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continental Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Continental Airlines CEO Jeffery A. Smisek. All reviews posted anonymously by Continental Airlines employees.