Continental Mills
www.continentalmills.com Seattle, WA 500 to 999 Employees

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Tukwila, WA

ProsEmployees are valued and respected, and everyone is given an opportunity to contribute as much as they are willing and capable.

ConsThe organization has many employees and members of leadership on all levels that have had no professional experience outside of Continental Mills. Continental Mills employees are very protective of the CMI culture, and at times progress is inhibited as a result.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership on all levels has a commitment to the development of its employees. Continue to make sure that employees feel valued and respected, as they always have.

Wizard of Oz

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Kent, WA

I worked at Continental Mills

Pros: Benefits, Compensation, Flexibility, Fairly Safe Work Environment Cons: Wizard of Oz culture (don't look behind the curtain). Very stressful environment from a… Advice to Senior Management: The emperor is naked...accept what you see before you as it is. There is the superficial message about culture and family and loyalty but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company.

Production Support (Former Employee)
    Hopkinsville, KY

I worked at Continental Mills

Pros: Continental Mills is fair. They pay a good wage, and they try to teach skills that will help you to be successful in the… Cons: If you work on the floor doing production work, it is… Advice to Senior Management: I would keep up the good work. This has been my first real job, and I have been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Continental Mills.

Worked for Continental Mills? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Continental Mills reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Continental Mills CEO John M Heily. All reviews posted anonymously by Continental Mills employees.