Continental Secret Service Bureau

www.cssb-inc.com

Overall a decent job, major communication issues.

Security Officer (Current Employee) Toledo, OH

ProsGood compensation for guards, all dependent on site.
Typically you can easily pick up a shift if desired, as well as getting time off is usually easy, within reason.
Most coworkers are easy-going.
Most sites are not very intense (you don't get a lot of action), which makes for a pretty easy day at work. Though some sites are known for trouble.

ConsCommunication from your supervisor from changes at your site is terrible. You will work a shift trusting you've done everything right, come in the next morning, and find that you did something wrong that nobody informed you had changed. At certain cites, management doesn't take the time to clearly spell out and document your responsibilities and notify you of changes, resulting in headaches.
You have to pay for your uniform and equipment as a form of deposit that is reimbursed when you discontinue employment. (Around $200)
Initial employment requires a drug test that they make you take at a hospital, usually resulting in 3-4 hours of your day wasted just to pee in a cup. I wonder if they know of swab tests...

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove the way management/supervisors communicate changes with their guards, and regular duties are clearly spelled out so new guards have some sort of reference. Develop relationships that are based on trust and integrity. I want to work for someone who listens to my concerns and gives clear answers.

Employees Last, Company FIRST

Site Supervisor (Former Employee) Dublin, OH

I worked at Continental Secret Service Bureau

Pros: Pay for government contracts is slightly above average. Site supervisors for… Cons: Pay reduced for all supervisors of government contracts. From $16/HR to $14 with no notice or justification. No Direct Deposit, checks are mailed. … Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Offer to bring pay back to the original amount for employees who are still stuck there. Allow site supervisor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company to work for!

Security Officer (Current Employee) Toledo, OH

I have been working at Continental Secret Service Bureau for more than 3 years

Pros: Very Family oriented, I love meeting new people and getting paid for it!!! IF… Cons: I don't like working the weekends, but I manage! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Continental Secret Service Bureau.

Worked for Continental Secret Service Bureau? Contribute to the Community!