Continuing Education of the Bar

www.ceb.com
There are newer employer reviews for Continuing Education of the Bar

Great

I worked at Continuing Education of the Bar

Pros

The people there and the atmosphere are great. People are helpful and friendly, and care about each other. They have fun get togethers and celebrations for holidays sometimes as well.

Cons

I do have any any cons to speak of. I think the company is making some changes, which involve going more into the digital realm, which is a good thing.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Continuing Education of the Bar (View Most Recent)

Out-of-touch management derails otherwise interesting work

I worked at Continuing Education of the Bar full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Stimulating and intelligent work, good benefits, good work/life balance, association with UC system

Cons

Top-heavy management from another era. Entire company is completely out of touch with current marketplace. No real incentives for working hard. Many low producers. Some smart people work here, but they can't get ideas past the management, many of whom have little modern understanding of the substantive work. Entire company seems stuck in the 1970s or earlier. A very frustrating situation in what could otherwise be a really good job.

Get current. Recruit and keep people with a better understanding of the current marketplace. Get some new managers. Let go of low producers. Be more dynamic. Nothing will change here until the management gets in touch with the current marketplace.

I would recommend this company to someone with no ambitions.

I have been working at Continuing Education of the Bar full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stability. Nice, friendly atmosphere and people in the office.

Cons

No possibility to grow. Salary way below industry standards.

Value existing employees more.

There are newer employer reviews for Continuing Education of the Bar