Contra Costa Community College District
www.4cd.net Martinez, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Conducive working environment

Police Aide/Parking Officer (Former Employee)
Pleasant Hill, CA

ProsAbility to easily transition into different departments and different job positions. You will be blessed to learn on the job and will be cross-trained to work different positions in various campuses.

ConsThe only downside is working as an hourly employee especially in recent years. Hourly hours have been drastically reduced due to budget cuts.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to keep your top hourly employees happy by compensating them with extra hours/ openings when available, rather than have office politics mar basic essential values.

Long term employee.

I have been working at Contra Costa Community College District

Pros: Coworkers are hard workers. Most people try to get along. Cons: Managers are overbearing. The staff is always complaining about how… Advice to Senior Management: Take more anonymous surveys more often. More

Overall it has been a great 20 years with CCCCD. I have some regrets but nothing I can not lives with.

I have been working at Contra Costa Community College District full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great staff of caring people who really want to help… Cons: Unfortunate budget cuts that affect students negatively and too many… Advice to Senior Management: Cut your staff and your salaries. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Contra Costa Community College District.

Worked for Contra Costa Community College District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Contra Costa Community College District reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Contra Costa Community College District CEO Tomi Van de Brooke. All reviews posted anonymously by Contra Costa Community College District employees.