Control Solutions

A great small company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Control Solutions

Pros

* Good Benefits
* Great work environment
* Work Schedule
POSDATA is a good place to work overall. Most employees have been with the company many years. We are just expected to do our job and we try to keep it interesting.

Cons

Slow on pay raises last couple of years due to economy. Our benefits have stayed in pretty good shape over the years with small increases. The company really cares about it's people but some things have been out of our control.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Control Solutions (View Most Recent)

Overview of Control Solutions

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Control Solutions

Pros

Provides an opportunity to work across serveral industries and gain broad experience in internal audit. Varity of audit activity. Regular training provided to keep current with industry changes and developments. Allows the opportunity to work through audity activity and present independant findings. Flexibility in work locations. Travel opportunities domestically and internationally if you are looking for a diverse working environment. Friendly collegues, open to sharing ideas and workshoping solutions. Diverse group of employee, many difference perspective and experience to draw from.

Cons

Market average salary and benefits. Time management during peak business cycles. Notice to being required to travel.

Anonymous

i am an engineer had a course into automatic control , PLC and SCADA system and hope to be control manager

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Control Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

It is so exciting because of its variety in solutions and new appeared problems.
    So it needs an intelligent engineer and some challenges.

Cons

It is so serious because if any small mistake occurred in solution design will cause big troubles so it needs high careful and accurate engineer.

hard working , discipline , conformity and ambition to achiece your goals

There are newer employer reviews for Control Solutions