Convergence Marketing

There are newer employer reviews for Convergence Marketing

Convergence review

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Milwaukee, WI
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Convergence Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoy doing cosmetic resets, counting and stocking the product. As well as doing the signage and tags.

Cons

You have to ask for everything and then wait for it. Communication is very seldom done by phone. And they always seem to busy to help.

You need to come up with a solution for the mileage and gas issue. Gas should be preapproved and sent to you the payday before.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Convergence Marketing (View Most Recent)

Pretty good job for some extra cash

Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Convergence Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I joined Convergence for a 3-week project helping to convert grocery stores in the Philly suburbs, and found it to be an overall good experience. If you are expecting steady work, look somewhere else. If you need some cash on the side and have a lot of free time, it seems like the perfect job. The pay was very reasonable for what the job entailed (moving shelves, taping labels to shelves, placing products on shelves, assembling basic store fixtures, etc.). Pretty much anyone with a pulse can get hired. If you can use a roll of tape and a tape measure, that is pretty much all you need to know. Web portal is simple to use. The atmosphere was relaxed for the most part, and there was very little supervision. I haven't completed any individual assignments yet, but it looks fairly easy to complete/submit the information.

Cons

There is no reimbursement for expenses (tolls, mileage) except when deemed necessary or outside the normal work radius. There should be better organization with group projects especially the communication between Convergence and the store. Our group found ourselves pretending to look busy on many occasions because someone seemed to have over-hired for the work, as store employees were also doing similar tasks. Payments may be slow sometimes, so don't rely on getting paid right away. And since it doesn't take much to get hired, some in the group aren't the brightest or the most focused. Some very basic initial training may have been helpful.

Have better organization, especially with large group projects

They are ok but I would not recommend them to a friend.

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Saint Paul, MN
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Saint Paul, MN

I worked at Convergence Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible, Average pay, friendly management; they are now going to reimburse employees for printing cost.

Cons

We were paid 4 days late, not fun when you rely on that paycheck; According to a team lead it’s not the first time nor will it be the last time.
    Low mileage reimbursement.

Always pay your employees on time and be fair when it comes to reimbursing of printing and mileage costs.

There are newer employer reviews for Convergence Marketing