Convergence Marketing
www.convergencemktg.com Hanover, MD 5000+ Employees

Great job if you want a lot of responsibility, and good pay.

Resolutions Center Specialist (Former Employee)
Hanover, MD

I worked at Convergence Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsYou definitely won't get bored at work. Co-workers do a great job, often without having all the tools they really need. Management was fair and helpful. You really get to know everybody in such a small office. No matter where you start off in the office there are lots of opportunities for advancement.

ConsI often had to buy my own office supplies. Having to work on a netbook because the office didn't have enough full size computers was often very difficult. Severe lack of tech support.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some office supplies in there.

Fun to work for

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Convergence Marketing part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: conveniently accommodating and socially enriching Cons: work hard and put lomg hours Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Offers flexible opportunities yet the frequency of offers are not reliable and the cost of fuel/travel can kill your pay

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Texarkana, TX

I have been working at Convergence Marketing as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Excellent training, out of twenty or so company workers only found one person rude and unpleasant, typical… Cons: All jobs are contracted to the merchandiser who is essentially freelance. Jobs in your geographic region are posted and you take the ones you like… Advice to Senior Management: Pay all mileage for your reps and most of the other problems with staffing would end. Lots of good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Convergence Marketing.

Worked for Convergence Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergence Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergence Marketing CEO Christian Miller. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergence Marketing employees.