Convergint

www.convergint.com
  www.convergint.com
There are newer employer reviews for Convergint

Highly recommend this quality employer

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Convergint full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent people! Beautifully designed company.

Cons

The only downside would be more specific to individuals and not the company as a whole and that is a level of arrogance that has not been earned.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Convergint (View Most Recent)

OK Company

Current Employee - Service in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Service in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Convergint full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Ok benefits. The company has established a foot print in the United States,and Canada. They have the work to keep a person employed.

Cons

It's all about the numbers. They care about nothing else. They like to preach on their value and beliefs but don't want to live up to them. Long work hours with no concern about family life. Management has no clue on the working of the company. Most of the management consist of former Siemens employees and they have bring over the work environment of Siemens. They have put numbers before customer service. Communication is poor. Leadership is poor. When they get a big job, they hire plenty of employees but when that job is complete, the firing starts.

Wake up before its to late.

What a "Great Place to Work."

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Convergint

Pros

I love wokring for Convergint their Value and Beliefs are wonderful. Convergint believes in having fun and laughter on a daily basis which helps in very stressful situations as well as just having in upbeat humor daily. Communications is very important the upper managemernt keeps everyone informed on the develop of the company. Also the company as whole once a year gives back to the community in which each of our offices reside in, the offices are shut down for 1 full day in which we go out in work on a special project. There is a positive enviroment in which we work.

Cons

The downside is sometimes we do get very busy and forget to acknowledge some of the accomplishments of the office help. They always recognize the people who work out in the field/sales/project managers.

Remember their are people that work internally within our offices who do good work and should be praised.

Keep up the good work you do in communications.

There are newer employer reviews for Convergint