Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,230 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Given a second chance...still left

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Moore, OK

ProsThe trainers were very nice. Had an unexpected medical emergency during my first training course. Company gave me a second chance after everything was sorted out.

ConsExtremely negative customers. Lack of support from management. Been in the customer service field for 10+ years (not here). I have never been treated so poorly by customers and management.

Advice to Senior ManagementA proper support system needs to be put in place and followed through with by all management.,

Low wages, high stress, but it's a job

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: It's easy to get hired with Convergys, so if you have no criminal record and… Cons: Poor project roll-out and lack of supervision makes working there difficult. Some contracts are legendary for being poorly managed, and… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in more supervisors with more experience and fewer duties… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Monroe, LA

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great management and supervisors. The training and support is excellent.… Cons: Depending on what line you are working you may have calls back to back. This is hard when you want to take a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.