Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,237 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

A Good Place To Work

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee)
Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

ProsIf you are looking for a challenging environment it is a good place to work. They provide a well-organized training sessions from language to technical skills. The good thing about it too is that you are already being paid as an employee during the training period which could last from a couple of weeks to a month, depending on your account. They do have really good and supportive team leads.

ConsThe not-so-good thing about the branch where I was assigned was that we shared work stations. Whichever was available at the time you clock-in for work that's where you'll be working for the day. The working environment is a bit stressed too.

N/A

Member Care Specialist (Former Employee)
    Makati City (Philippines)

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good environment. Team Lead's are very friendly and approachable. Cons: Operations Managers are a bit lacking when it comes to… Advice to Senior Management: Try to look at the things that may help your agents do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I am Convergys

Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Convergys as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Good working environment . good support , energtic, good transport Cons: Sad managment, sad food, sad Advice to Senior Management: next time try and take only those many people you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.