Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,064 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Needs to demonstrate to their employees how much they're valued.

Team Lead (Former Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I worked at Convergys full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThis company can offer flexible hours and the pay is not bad if you have some experience. Some of the team leads are very down to earth and can manage without being condescending. There is opportunity for growth.

ConsUpper management needs to be more open with their direct employees. Information is withheld as a sort of power play to maintain an advantage. In general, the company doesn't reward individuals enough for their outstanding work.

Convergys SUCKS!!!

Technical Support Agent (Former Employee)
Taylorsville, UT

I worked at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good people to work with Cons: It is all a lie! Advice to Senior Management: Fix this and stop lying so much. I don't know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Convergys has room for major improvement.

Customer Service Associate-Work At Home (Current Employee)

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than a year

Pros: Paid training. PTO accumulates from 1st day of employment. Good… Cons: Schedule changes are last minute, will add hours onto your schedule without prior notice. No access outside of Convergys portal for emails, submit schedule… Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees to access emails, training material, and submit schedule… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.