There are newer employer reviews for Convergys

Full training provided, high employee turnover, bad morale

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Lake Mary, FL
Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Convergys full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Full training is provided to begin the position. Most people who work here have had no previous Technical support experience. Please note that this is in regards to one particular account. Convergys handles multiple accounts.

Cons

High employee turnover. People constantly being fired, quitting, people being rehired. Bad morale throughout. Though training is initially provided at the beginning of employment, continuing training is not provided at the same pace technology changes, leading to errors in customer support.

reviews filtered by

Convergys SUCKS!!!

Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Taylorsville, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Support Agent in Taylorsville, UT

I worked at Convergys full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

It is all a lie!

Advice to Management

Fix this and stop lying so much. I don't know whats going on anymore!

2. Terrible

Current Employee - Android Tech in Arnold, MO
    Current Employee - Android Tech in Arnold, MO

I have been working at Convergys full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pros? Maybe one. I guess the paid training is nice. You get to sit in a classroom for a while and learn about things.

Cons

Oh, the scheduling is ridiculous. You want to take pto? Good luck with that one. I mean, it's something that you do earn, and they hire for new classes all of the time, but if you need it because you feel sick that day and still tried to come into work, hah. Sure, there's a point system, but it's probably the most ridiculous thing ever. Oh, you're new to the floor? Have fun working until midnight every shift until the end of time. Unless you suck up to team leaders and such, you're screwed. Even if you are proficient at your job, the stupid quality people will still give you horrendous scores because the quality team is in India and we're in US. And the TL's....hiring from within might be good, but find people who are professional. It's ridiculous that I can hear a rep getting reamed while I'm on the phones with the customers.

Advice to Management

I think that maybe if there was more incentives, people would perform better. Honestly, the attendance policy seems good at first, but when sitting in such close quarters with many people, some who don't know what proper hygiene is, you get sick. That definitely rose my points up the ladder, but sorry that being there, dealing with jerks all day, isn't worth it, especially when sick.

There are newer employer reviews for Convergys