Convergys
2.9 of 5 1,062 reviews
www.convergys.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

It was great...at first.

Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I worked at Convergys full-time for less than a year

ProsTrainer was knowledgeable, very patient, understanding, and full of life, pay was decent.

ConsAttendance policy, training material is very boring, no real hands on until week two. Quit firing people before they even hit the production floor! Life gets in the way and there are things you can't control; like some guy being a jerk and blocking you from getting out of your parking space to the point where you have to call the police and arrive late at work 7 minutes after you're scheduled shift and when you're sick and can barely get out of bed. It's absurd how they run the attendance policy for training. it's not fair and you will get fired even when you think you're safe. Don't be late and don't call in sick during training. You will lose your job and have to find an alternate means of paying your rent and your bills. Just a forewarning!

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your policies! Your attendance policy is absurd and the way you fire people should be illegal. Thanks for proving to all who work for you how much they AREN'T valued as individuals and how you LOVE numbers that can be replaced!

(Amex Department) Lots of Inconsistencies, Lies to get you in the door

Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

I have been working at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros: Started of as promising and genuine, seemed like a job that really cared about their employees. Training was helpful and taught as much as… Cons: Lots of inconsistencies as far as policies (Attendance, PTO, General) You are told to do one thing and then told by someone else that your… Advice to Senior Management: Team Leads hang in there, it seems as though you guys always end up being the "middle men". Make policies and expectations more clear if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I've worked there for for 16 years and loved most of it - but a little hard to be in IT right now

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Growth opportunities, ability to change jobs, benefits, salary, work environment Cons: Very operations focused. New CEO is a butts-in-seats (have to know call center speak to… Advice to Senior Management: Quit laying off people so much. It hurts morale. I would be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Convergys CEO Andrea Ayers. All reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees.