Convergys

www.convergys.com

Not the worst or the best job, lots of opportunities for the right people.

Associate Trainer (Current Employee)

ProsThe company actively promotes from within. You can move up quickly if you do well. Management has "selective amnesia". If you were a screw off last year but got yourself together this year, you can move up. Your recovery from screw up is their success story.

ConsThey are an outsource company, so the pay is not competitive. You are always working for a client and their demands create a confusing workplace atmosphere as you juggle Convergys policy with client policy. Sometimes when they move someone to management from within the company instead of going outside it prevents a fresh point of view.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management needs to demonstrate their commitment to embracing client policies without having "withholds". Bad attitude towards the client at management level trickles down to the agent level and creates poor performance.

It was OK

Don't Recall-- Sales and Billing Agent (Current Employee) Appleton, WI

I have been working at Convergys full-time for less than a year

Pros: Time off. You get almost 2 weeks vacation and can take 8 more days (unpaid) too-- 2 per quarter of the year.… Cons: Micromangement!!! It is really annoying. You meet with your team leader 1-2 times per week for a "coaching session" and they are obsessed… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Convergys Lake Mary Florida

T L (Current Employee) Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Convergys full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: #1 support in education & career advancement. Cons: Constantly hiring new people (fast turnaround.) Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening and supporting customers and employess. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Convergys.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!